Holmes Murphy & Associates
Holmes Murphy is a leading consultant, risk manager and insurance brokerage firm with a division dedicated to the convenience store and petroleum industry. The integrated team is comprised of experts in property casualty and employee benefits, with specific focus on risk management and operational improvement. With dedicated professionals who understand the unique needs of c-store and petroleum businesses, Holmes Murphy has been successful in partnering with many of the industry’s most prominent retailers.
Holmes Murphy has been partnering with businesses since 1932. Nationally, Holmes Murphy is recognized as the 26th largest independent brokerage and consulting firm in the United States. Currently representing over 6000 clients in all 50 states and various countries around the world, Holmes Murphy brings both the volume and access to the top tier insurance carriers, while providing personalized service and subject matter expertise you need to run your business.
Holmes Murphy makes a difference by promoting health, protecting wealth, and, delivering peace of mind. The offerings we provide members of the Below The Line Club include:
- Access to every insurance carrier providing coverage to the industry
- Premiums reflecting the joint purchase power of Study Group participants
- Flat fee based compensation
- Unlimited use of Holmes Murphy service team:
- Claim prevention / safety engineering
- Claim process advocacy / root cause analysis
- Contract / dealer agreement review
- Healthcare consulting / employee communication services
- Policy / operational benchmarking
- Policy /operational best practices