M & A Trends
Spencer Cavalier from Matrix Capital Markets Group, Inc.
Tami Diehm of Winthrop & Weinstine
The pace of consolidation within the petroleum marketing, lubricants distribution, and convenience retail industries continues to be brisk. Many firms are trying to plan growth strategies in this time of structural change and some are evaluating if the time is right to exit. Knowledge is power when making important decisions. Join us as we discuss key market consolidation trends and considerations firms should keep in mind as they seek to acquire firms.
M&A Landscape Update
Spencer Cavalier of Matrix Capital Markets Group will update us on current industry M&A activity. Topics include:
- M&A trends in convenience stores, dealers, propane, lubricants, and commercial fuels
- Identification of drivers behind the continued push for consolidation
- Discussion of recent Multiples across business segments that are helpful to understand whether you are a buyer or seller
What if You’re a Buyer? Considerations to Keep in Mind
Most of us are looking to buy, not sell. Tami Deihm of law firm Winthrop & Weinstine will discuss:
- Considerations to keep in mind if you are a buyer
- Due diligence pitfalls to avoid
The webinar is designed for owners, general managers, financial officers, and others trying to understand the M&A landscape. Jed Brewer will moderate the call. The webinar is co-sponsored by Study Groups and The Below the Line Club and will last approximately one hour. We invite you and/or members of your team to participate.