the New Normal
ROC COVID-19 Retail Strategy White Paper
The COVID-19 pandemic has had an impact on every aspect of business. Now that the initial adjustments have been made, what does it mean to stay on top as a convenience store operator and leverage technology to master the new normal? Join us for a conversation about how to stay on the front end of the ever-changing curve.
- Low Touch / No-Touch
Fiona Harris, CEO of ROC Associates, and other members from her team will update us on the options available to us today. Topics include:
- What technology can assist in creating a contactless experience
- How to maximize ROI for low/no-touch technologies
- Emerging technology and the immediate impact on consumer / operator experience
- Low investment, high return tools and techniques for reducing the touchpoints
- Redefining Convenience
Mark Lotstein, President and Co-Founder of ROG Consulting, will provide an overview of emerging technology related to:
- The Last Mile: C-Store delivery and emerging technologies
- Curbside Pickup
- “Back Office” systems as a strategic asset in convenience
The webinar is designed for owners, general managers, IT managers, financial officers, retail operations managers, marketing and category managers and others trying to understand and stay ahead of the new normal. Jed Brewer will moderate the call. The webinar is co-sponsored by Study Groups and The Below the Line Club and will last approximately one hour. We invite you and/or members of your team to participate.