Growing and maintaining profits during a recession requires focusing on both giving your customers a reason to visit your c-store and holding on to the margin when they purchase.
- Best Practices for Managing Foodservice Inventory and Production Post COVID
Sarah Montgomery of Applied Data Corp will share current challenges and relevant real-life solutions for Foodservice post COVID. Topics include:
- Inventory and Production during the pandemic
- Solutions retailers have adopted for tracking inventory
- Ways retailers have innovated their foodservice production to improve their bottom line
- Sweepstakes over Loyalty Programs
Greg Seei, C.E.O. and Founder of Robust Promotions will discuss ways to motivate and engage customers through sweepstakes programs. Topics include:
- Building excitement about purchasing fuel, even in the post-COVID economy
- Why traditional loyalty programs aren’t working
- Learning from restaurants with sweepstakes, promotions, and enticing customers
- Legal overview and considerations when building sweepstakes programs
The webinar is designed for owners, financial officers, HR, Ops, marketing, and others trying to continue to innovate in our always changing retail landscape. Jed Brewer will moderate the call. The webinar is co-sponsored by Study Groups and The Below the Line Club and will last approximately one hour. We invite you and/or members of your team to participate.