Tools to Protect Fuel Margins
and Optimize Pricing
Powerhouse – BTL Club Webinar – Slides
The fuel industry has experienced its fair share of change lately. With that change, as with most changes, has come strategic opportunities to optimize and grow business. With fuel margins moving to more normal levels, now is a great time to explore opportunities to protect and enhance your fuel margins through price optimization and unique customer offerings.
Join David Thompson, Executive Vice President of Powerhouse, and Mark Truman, Chief Revenue Officer of Edge Petrol, as they discuss new tools and strategies available to marketers for optimizing purchasing and pricing. These tools help protect margins, grow business, and ultimately increase profit.
This webinar will include:
- Tools that can help quickly get fixed or capped price quote to your customers from your home office or vehicle
- How to manage risks that come with unpredictable weather such as the effect of warm weather on heating oil sales or rainy weather crushing carwash profits
- How other retailers are optimizing their volumes, margins and ultimately profit
- Examining opportunities and challenges in different fuel pricing methodologies
- Common mistakes retailers make that leave money on the table
The webinar is designed for owners, general managers, CFOs and anyone working toward increasing fuel profits. Jed Brewer, President of Study Groups, will moderate the call. The complimentary webinar is co-sponsored by Study Groups and The Below the Line Club and will last approximately one hour. We invite you and/or members of your team to participate.