Opportunity Knocks for C-Stores:
Both in the Cloud and on the Ground
As we look to the future with 2021 underway, we know technology and expansion are both areas of growth for convenience retailers. This webinar will help you gain an understanding of the Cloud and its encompassing impact as well as provide an outline of the practical steps to convenience retail site selection.
Join James Hervey, Industry Expert from Verifone (representing CBE), and Dylan Gamboa, Chief Revenue Officer at WEND Consulting as they share insights focused on assisting C-Stores as they prepare for and implement successful initiatives.
This webinar will include:
- How the Cloud will Impact C-stores
- Cloud connectivity and its impact on store management technology and Point of Sale
- How the cloud will impact payments
- What hurdles still remain to cloud adoption
- 5 Phase approach to selecting a high-performing store site
- Identifying and analyzing sites
- Negotiations on single or multi-parcel
- Executing and selecting vendors
- Moving toward ribbon cutting day
The webinar is designed for owners, general managers, financial officers, IT, and others trying to understand the path to efficiency and growth for C-Stores. Jed Brewer will moderate the call. The webinar is co-sponsored by Study Groups and The Below the Line Club and will last approximately one hour. We invite you and/or members of your team to participate.