Credit and Cyber:
Insurance and Best Practices
Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me. The old adage works well in many situations, but some threats are too significant to be fooled even once. What happens if a key customer goes bankrupt or if your company has a cyber intrusion? This webinar will provide education on what you can do to prepare for the unexpected and protect what you’ve built.
Join Cory Watson, President at Leykell Insurance, Freddie Johnston, Vice President at Holmes Murphy, and Sonja Kozel, Account Manager at Cowbell Cyber, as they share best practices in making your business stronger and more secure.
This webinar will include:
- Credit Insurance
- What is credit insurance?
- What is the current state of credit insurance now vs. when the pandemic started?
- If you presently have credit insurance, what should your broker/agent be doing?
- Claims Case Studies
- Cyber Insurance
- Where are claims coming from?
- What tools should I have access to that help me understand my exposure?
- What best practices should I be discussing with my internal/external IT professionals for my company?
The webinar is designed for owners, general managers, financial officers, IT, and others trying to understand risk and secure their companies for the future. Jed Brewer will moderate the call. The webinar is co-sponsored by Study Groups and The Below the Line Club and will last approximately one hour. We invite you and/or members of your team to participate.