More People… Less Paper
Some firm managers have expressed today’s labor environment is the toughest in their careers. We must better retain employees and find ways to do more with less as a result. What retention strategies are working? And how can finally “going paperless” be one way to do more with less?
Join Mark Lotstein, President at ROG Consulting, and Keith Haag, Director of Sales at iRely, as they share the strategies and best practices in retention and paperless to set our companies up for long-term success.
This webinar will include:
- Treating labor as an investment instead of an expense
- How to better retain quality employees
- What do you need to do to find and hire long-term employees
- Cost analysis of losing low-wage workers
- Case study showing possible outcomes
- Improving Operations with Paperless Technology
- Market trends and what it means to go paperless?
- Benefits no matter where you are on the paperless continuum
- Technology driving distribution and retail operations
- The ROI of mobile technology and electronic processing
The webinar is designed for owners, general managers, financial officers, HR, IT, and others trying to set themselves up for long-term success in this challenging labor environment. Jed Brewer will moderate the call. The webinar is co-sponsored by Study Groups and The Below the Line Club and will last approximately one hour. We invite you and/or members of your team to participate.