Field Service Practices
What’s the cost of inefficient field service activities? Many companies are surprised to learn the true drain on their company from:
- Unnecessary service dispatches
- Excessive billable service hours on site
- Repeat visits due to incomplete troubleshooting
- Incomplete or disorganized maintenance records
Join us as Jon Kelly, CEO and Founder of Canary Compliance, discusses best-in-class practices to avoid these costly pitfalls.
In this webinar:
- Establish secure, reliable remote equipment connectivity
- Conduct consistent, precise remote analysis of equipment issues
- Execute remote troubleshooting
- Provide clear service instruction when field service is required
- Log full maintenance records in cloud storage
The 30-minute webinar is designed for anyone interested in increasing field service efficiency. Jed Brewer will moderate the call. The webinar is co-sponsored by Study Groups and The Below the Line Club. We invite you and/or members of your team to participate.