The Rise of Fuel Prices
We’ve heard the stress and squeeze caused by the recent rise in fuel prices. And the common question everyone is asking… what can we do? One answer that always seems to be true: get better at what we CAN control. Three trusted resources have come together to offer tips and solutions to help you navigate your need for cash and improve your processes.
Join us as Pavan Maheshwari, Founder and CEO at FleetPanda, Cory Watson, President at Leykell Insurance, and Ann Pitts, Founder at The Pitts Group, share their expert advice for navigating this challenging situation.
This webinar will include:
FleetPanda: Get paid asap with Order-to-Cash Automation
- What is Order-to-Cash automation
- Be first in line to get paid.
- You have leaky pipelines. Get proactive instead of damage control later.
- Avoid garbage-in-garbage-out scenarios
- Key Metrics (KPIs) to track in your operations.
- FAQ, Further resources, etc.
Leykell Insurance: Fuel Prices – Receivable Exposures – Shrinking Credit Lines
- Protecting A/R from non-payments – credit insurance and micro-bonding
- New customers looking for credit limits
- Current customers looking for larger credit limits
- Insuring yourself to your supplier
- Credit monitoring and bank enhancements
The Pitts Group: Credit Department Gameplan in Times of Stress
- Evaluate customer red flags
- Create a credit review system
- Exercise superior collection efforts
- Define collector negotiating authority
- Develop strategies for collection escalation
The webinar is designed for owners, general managers, directors, Ops, Marketing, IT, and anyone that wants to navigate this rise in fuel prices well. Jed Brewer will moderate the call. The complimentary webinar is co-sponsored by Study Groups and The Below the Line Club and will last approximately one hour. We invite you and/or members of your team to participate.