Lube Procurement and Logistics Strategies
Streamlined lubricant procurement and timely, accurate delivery are vital components to running a first-rate marketing and logistics business. What’s the secret to getting the right products at the right time in your warehouse? Is there a dependable way to deliver the right products accurately and on time to your customers? We’ll hear a couple strategies to reduce costs while keeping your customers happy.
Join us as Dan Jones & Jeremie Davis, Executive Partners at ahatis, with Scott Angleton, Director of Operations at lubricant marketing firm Dion & Sons, and Pavan Maheshwari, Founder and CEO at FleetPanda, share solutions to reducing lube procurement and logistics headaches while maintaining and accelerating customer happiness.
This webinar will include:
ahatis: How to better control your logistics costs
- Live demo showing how lubricant marketer Dion & Sons is utilizing ahatis’ STA platform
- Optimizing: inventory, SKU formats, transfers, repack, procurement, etc…
- Better communication with manufactures/suppliers when on allocation
FleetPanda: Dispatch platform
- Amazon-like logistics software to the lubes industry
- Critical components of a lubes dispatch software
- Shape and customize dispatch software to your organization’s needs
The webinar is designed for owners, general managers, directors, Ops, Marketing, IT, and anyone that wants to improve lube logistics. Jed Brewer will moderate the call. The complimentary webinar is co-sponsored by Study Groups and The Below the Line Club and will last approximately one hour. We invite you and/or members of your team to participate.