Making the right “SNAP Decision”
The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) is a program through FNS that supports 1 in 8 people in the United States. SNAP provides access to nutritious foods so families in need can purchase healthy foods while working toward becoming self-sufficient. When access to grocery stores and supermarkets is limited, SNAP recipients look to small businesses, like local convenience stores and grocers to purchase nutritious foods.
When you start accepting SNAP at your store, you become a pillar in your community by increasing access to nutritious foods for those in need.
SNAP BENEFITS ARE ACCEPTED BY 12.5% OF AMERICANS
BENEFITS OF ACCEPTING EBT
- Attract new customers to your business: when you start accepting snap, more snap recipients will begin to rely on your business for their food purchases and non-food purchases.
- Increase your revenue by expanding your payment options: by accepting more payment types, you will attract more customers which means more profit for your store!
- Provide an important service to your community: By joining the fight against hunger, your business will be recognized as a leader in the community!
goEBT + Your Business
Now that you have learned some of the amazing benefits of accepting SNAP in your store, you need to learn more about getting set up with an EBT payment processor. To learn more about how to get started visit our free EBT resources page.
EBT Processing through goEBT offers you:
- Reliable service and devices
- Fast processing
- Flexible payments
- Excellent customer service
goEBT is a leader in the government payment space, trusted by 27,000 merchants nationwide
If you would like to see if unlimited, flat-rate EBT processing would be a better fit for your business, please reach out to Cindy Stewart at 678-987-8313 or email@example.com. Be sure to mention you are a member of the Below the Line Club.
1200 Williams Drive, Suite 1210
Marietta, GA 30066