Fuel Market Volumes and IT Infrastructure Planning: What You Can Do Today to Prepare for Tomorrow
Preparing for the future is vital. In the fuel industry, one of the biggest challenges facing business owners is increased fuel market price volatility and the possible future path of volumes. Additionally, as the fuel industry matures, businesses need to evaluate systems and practices that might need to change to adapt to a new future.
Join us as Mark Truman, CRO at EdgePetrol, and Dylan Gamboa, SVP of Petroleum and Retail at iRely, share about how to prepare for the fuel market of the future and how data evaluation can inform future business plans and transition.
This webinar includes:
EdgePetrol: Preparing for the fuel market of tomorrow, today!
- How to keep volumes high even when you can’t afford to match your competition?
- How to combat the market volatility that just won’t give in?
- How to use data to back up your decision making and never look back with regret?
iRely: How the future of the industry plays a role in your data today
- Do you know what you should be looking at in your data?
- How to determine when it’s time to replace your legacy system(s)?
- How understanding your data can help with your next 24-60-month plan?
- How to build your infrastructure to maximize value in your transition plan to family, a trust, employees, or to another company?
This complimentary webinar, co-sponsored by Study Groups and Below the Line Club, is designed for all Owners, CEOs, CFOs, IT and Fuel Managers, and anyone interested in preparing their fuel business to be successful in the future. Jed Brewer moderates the call, which lasts approximately one hour.