Your New Year’s Resolution for Petroleum Marketing Success: Better Data Sharing and Streamlined Internal Systems
If you’ve ever played the game “telephone,” you’ll know that what is said by the first person comes out something completely different by the time it reaches the last person. “Mighty Mouse” might end up “Buy my house.” The same principle can apply to data flow and the way a company operates internally: without the right tools and systems in place, output can look very different than input, causing headaches and problems for employees and customers. Thankfully, there are specific things you can do to improve internal systems and ensure your company is operating at peak efficiency.
Join us as Johnny Bertucci, President at RowLogic, and Ann Pitts, President at The Pitts Group, share about how to improve data sharing practices and empower employees to create key efficiencies through inter-departmental collaboration.
This webinar includes:
RowLogic: Can Your Data Sharing Practices Be Improved?
- Are you sharing appropriate data across departments? Or is your data kept in silos?
- Can your customer easily access their data? Or does the customer need to jump hurdles?
- Are your systems sharing data? Or is each system independently duplicating data?
The Pitts Group: Is Your Company’s Growth Sacrificing Efficiency?
- What does inefficiency really cost your company?
- How do you empower employees to become key efficiency problem solvers?
- How can you create an ongoing system of inter-departmental collaboration?
This complimentary webinar, co-sponsored by Study Groups and Below the Line Club, is designed for CFOs, Marketing Managers, and anyone interested in Petroleum Marketing industry improvements. Jed Brewer moderates the call, which lasts approximately one hour.