Planning Ahead for 2024: Protecting Retail Fuel Profit Margins & Choosing the Right Back-Office Software
Chances are that at some point in high school or college, you stayed up all night completing a research paper you were supposed to take weeks to write. Sure, you completed the assignment and submitted it to your teacher but was it your best effort? Probably not, and your grade likely reflected that. In the world of petroleum marketing, procrastination can also take a toll on performance quality, which can severely impact your company’s bottom line. Now is the time to look ahead to 2024 and take steps to protect your retail fuel profit margins and make well-informed choices about back-office software.
Join us as David Thompson, Executive VP at POWERHOUSE, along with Mark Lotstein, President at ROG Consulting, talk about tools for protecting profit margins from price spikes and the various options available for back-office software.
This webinar includes:
Powerhouse: Learn how to protect your profit margins when wholesale prices soar
- Wholesale gasoline & diesel price spikes have hammered retail profit margins recently
- The time period between the end of Q1 and start of Q2 often finds retail gasoline margins under further pressure
- Retailers can deploy financial tools to help offset wholesale price spikes
- You will know the cost of these tools upfront as well as the maximum benefit
- Jobbers can use the same strategy to help protect against volume loss from their customers during similar time periods
- The time is now to learn about how you can take steps to protect your future profit margins
ROG Consulting: There are more choices than you think for back office software
- Getting the most out of your current back office software
- Process and Procedure are as important as your software
- Making you aware of the various software options that are available
This complimentary webinar, co-sponsored by Study Groups and Below the Line Club, is designed for petroleum company Owners, Presidents, CFOs, Managers, and anyone interested in planning ahead for retail fuel profit margins and back-office software selection. Jed Brewer moderates the call, which lasts approximately one hour.