The Future of C-store Touch Points: Clean and Frictionless
The last few years have challenged all businesses in unprecedented ways, especially convenience store businesses, as customers’ preferences have changed regarding touch point interactions. But this uniquely challenging time has also provided a catalyst for technological innovations and new approaches to convenience store processes, bringing better results for businesses and their customers.
Join us as Fiona Harris, CEO at ROC Associates, and Joe Deluca, Vice President at Apter Industries, share about the latest innovations with frictionless technologies for store automation, and superior cleaning products that produce optimal results while reducing cleaning time and effort.
This webinar includes:
ROC Associates: Reimagining the Consumer Experience: The Frictionless Future
- What are the Various Frictionless Formats Available to Retailers?
- What Defines a Fully Autonomous Store?
- What are the Benefits to Retailers for Utilizing Frictionless Technologies?
- ROC’s Frictionless Journey- Key Lessons Learned from Opening a Fully Autonomous C-Store
- Important Considerations when Determining Your Frictionless Strategy
Apter Industries: How to Get Cleaner Stores
- Managing the Supply Chain to Assure Product Availability
- Cleaning Program Components
- Zone Blitz Cleaning Examples
- Getting it Done
This complimentary webinar, co-sponsored by Study Groups and Below the Line Club, is designed for all C-store Owners, along with Operations, IT, and Marketing Managers, and anyone interested in the future of c-store touch points. Jed Brewer moderates the call, which will last approximately one hour.