Work Smarter, Not Harder: Fine-tuning Inventory and Accounts Receivable to Maximize Revenue
As a company in the petroleum industry, you’re probably aware that Inventory and Accounts Receivable are typically in the top three balance sheet asset classes. That means it is vital to the financial health of your company to properly manage your product inventory and ensure your customers pay in a timely manner. Easy enough, right? Not quite, but thankfully there are experts and tools to help you do both.
Join us as Jeremie Davis, Executive Partner at ahatis, along with Ann Pitts, President of The Pitts Group discuss the benefits of action-oriented segmentation for your items and customers, along with the best ways to ensure healthy Accounts Receivable.
This webinar includes:
ahatis: Action Oriented Segmentation for your Items & Customers
- How to use segmentation to improve Customer Fill Rates
- How to use segmentation to better predict Future Demand
- Understanding your “one-time” purchases
- Dealing with rising interest rates by lowering your Working Capital/Carrying Costs
- Getting Dynamic Segmentation by seamlessly integrating with your ERP
The Pitts Group: Top 5 Action Items to Ensure Healthy Accounts Receivable
- Effective tool to solve the continual cyclesof inefficient actions, processes and activity in the credit function
- Systematizing the credit approval process
- How to keep an eye on customer growth and associated credit limits
- What to automate
- How A-Team collectors operate
This complimentary webinar, co-sponsored by Study Groups and Below the Line Club, is designed for petroleum company Owners, Presidents, CFOs, Managers, and anyone interested in fine-tuning inventory management and accounts receivable. Jed Brewer moderates the call, which lasts approximately one hour.